- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 medium zucchini
- 4 small ROLLS, DINNER, WHOLE WHEAT
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 4 cup watermelon
- Spray a griddle pan or skillet with cooking spray. Slice zucchini into thin slices lengthwise; making enough for each sandwich to have at least 2 slices.
- Cook zucchini in hot griddle for 2-3 minutes, flipping once during cook time. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Slice rolls open, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and place onto hot griddle pan. Cook 1-2 minutes open, seasoned side down until they become toasted.
- Fill each toasted roll with zucchini, a slice of tomato, and a slice of mozzarella.
- Mix yogurt and pesto together and spread some onto each roll.
- Close up the roll and slice in half. Serve with cubed watermelon on the side.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 788mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 19g