- 4 cup watermelon
- Spray a griddle pan or skillet with cooking spray. Slice zucchini into thin slices lengthwise; making enough for each sandwich to have at least 2 slices.
- Cook zucchini in hot griddle for 2-3 minutes, flipping once during cook time. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Slice rolls open, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and place onto hot griddle pan. Cook 1-2 minutes open, seasoned side down until they become toasted.
- Fill each toasted roll with zucchini, a slice of tomato, and a slice of mozzarella.
- Mix yogurt and pesto together and spread some onto each roll.
- Close up the roll and slice in half. Serve with cubed watermelon on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie