- 4 medium carrot
- 3 stick string cheese
- 1 cup black olives, canned
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet
- Peel carrots. Cut into very thin strips. (Thin enough to fit an olive and string cheese round on them)
- Heat string cheese in the microwave for 8-9 seconds. Cut into rounds.
- With a small knife, cut a hole into the middle of each string cheese round.
- Alternating olives and cheese, slide onto a carrot stick, making a kabob.
- For ranch dip: Whisk together yogurt, buttermilk and ranch mix. Chill 30 minutes before serving.
- Dip kabobs into ranch, if desired.