- 1 clove garlic
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Tofu, soft 1/2" cubes
- 1 tablespoon mint, fresh
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 2 cup tomato soup
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 cup cantaloupe
- Chop garlic and drained and rinsed chickpeas in a food processor. Add lemon juice, olive oil, sesame oil, cumin and salt; blend again for 1 minute. Add tofu and blend until smooth. Remove from food processor and stir in chopped mint, if desired.
- Slice radishes and dice tomato; set aside.
- Cut pita in half and stuff with sliced radishes (use less if this is a new food), tomatoes, spinach and freshly blended hummus.
- Heat soup as directed on package. Peel carrots and cut into sticks; cube cantaloupe.
- Serve pita pocket alongside carrot sticks, cantaloupe and soup.
Calories: 462kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1237mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 21g