- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 8 leaf outer lettuce, green leaf
- 1 medium zucchini
- 4 stick string cheese
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 medium pear
- Cut pitas in half and split open.
- Slice tomatoes in half; chop basil and lettuce. Dice zucchini and cut cheese sticks in to 8 pieces each.
- Add all ingredients (except pitas) to a large bowl along with oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning; toss well. Scoop into pitas.
- Serve with pear slices on the side.
Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 592mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 14g