- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 pita, large (6-1/2″ dia) naan
- 4 stalk green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup corn, canned
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cup grapes
- Move oven rack to the upper third area and then preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and heat over high. Add naan bread and allow to cook for 1 minute on each side (a grill pan would work great here). Place the naan on a baking sheet. Cut onions into thirds and add to hot pan. Cook for 1 minute; turn over and cook an additional minute. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Sprinkle a small amount of garlic powder onto each naan; drizzle with olive oil.
- Thinly slice zucchini and place an even amount onto each naan, followed by corn and onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Slice avocado and tomatoes. Add tomatoes to naan and set avocado aside.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Turn on broiler and broil for 2 minutes, browning the crust.
- Remove from oven and top with avocado. Cut each into quarters; serve with chilled grapes.
Calories: 507kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 730mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 19g