- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 cup, chopped kale
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 medium apple
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Heat a skillet over medium; add 1 tablespoon oil. Pound out chicken, season with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and place into skillet. Cook for 10 minutes until no longer pink in the center, flipping over half way through; shred or cut into cubes, and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, chopped kale, lemon juice, remaining salt and pepper, chopped apples, and cheese.
- Fill pitas with chicken mixture; serve with sliced cucumbers and cherry tomatoes on the side.
Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 704mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 14g