- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 1 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 4 cup green beans
- 4 slice turkey bacon
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 large pita, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 2 medium apple
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, and mustard.
- Steam green beans with a steamer basket or in a small amount of water in a microwave-safe dish. Set aside.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium until fully crisped. Remove from skillet and place onto a paper towel-lined plate. This will remove any excess grease.
- Crumble bacon into green beans and toss with oil mixture and Parmesan cheese. Allow to cool before packing into to-go containers along with the other remaining ingredients.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 680mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 14g