- 3 large pita, whole wheat
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup hummus
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Cut pita pockets down the center, forming 2 thin layers (do not cut into half-circle pockets); use small cookie cutters to cut out desired shapes or simply cut into triangles.
- Arrange the pita shapes onto a cookie sheet and brush olive oil over top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and sesame seeds, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with hummus for dipping.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie