- 10 ounce chicken, canned
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 3/4 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 4 cup, chopped mixed greens
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 cup grapes
Drain chicken and add to a mixing bowl along with mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper.
Dice celery and add to chicken along with cranberries and almonds. Mix well.
Add greens to each pita and fill with chicken mixture.
Serve with sliced cucumbers and grapes on the side.
Calories: 540kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 882mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 36g