- 10 ounce chicken, canned
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 3/4 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 4 cup, chopped mixed greens
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 cup grapes
- Drain chicken and add to a mixing bowl along with mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Dice celery and add to chicken along with cranberries and almonds. Mix well.
- Add greens to each pita and fill with chicken mixture.
- Serve with sliced cucumbers and grapes on the side.
Calories: 540kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 882mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 36g