Although Erica thought this snack looked more like a caterpillar, and TJ asked if they were supposed to be dragons, everyone was intrigued. To make the snake, we skewered slices of strawberries and bananas until we had a snake body. This could supplement a great lesson if you wanted to talk about Coral Snakes!
To make this snack more filling, I included some
Neufchatel cheese Wraps
- 1 whole wheat wrap
- Neufchatel cheese to spread
- Strawberry jam
Spread cheese, jam, and bananas on the wrap. Roll up and eat. Making wraps is so much easier when you buy the large product labeled wraps. Often I will purchase whole wheat tortilla’s for my wraps, but they just don’t roll up as well as the product labeled as wraps.
Neufchatel cheese is a great substitute for cream cheese. With 1/3 the fat of cream cheese, I think it’s just as delicious as full fat cream cheese. It’s softer, creamier, and perfect for spreading!
Our Neufchatel Cheese Wraps is included in our Letter-N series of course.
Misc. News of the day:
- We currently have a giveaway for $50 in vitamins/ supplements.
- Yesterday I wrote a guest post for the Rainbow Blog.
- Also, check out my post about donating your car to cancer, and a site review of Quick Nutrition Facts.
- Today the second edition of my Ezine, Healthy Shortcuts will land in your mailboxes. Check your spam if you don’t see it this morning.