- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cup green beans
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 medium orange
- Place 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add fish fillets to hot skillet and season with pepper; cook 4-5 minutes until flakey and opaque.
- Meanwhile, mince garlic, and steam beans just until tender.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in another large skillet; sauté garlic 2-3 minutes until fragrant and golden.
- Remove pan from heat, stir in lemon juice and salt to taste, and pour over cooked beans.
- Serve fish and green beans with a whole wheat roll and orange wedges on the side. (Serving size: 1 filet-about 3ounces, 1/2 cup beans, 1 orange, 1 roll)
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 385mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 5g