- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 8 regular taco shells
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 cup pineapple
- Mix together chili powder, cumin, oregano, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper; coat fish with seasoning mixture.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat over medium.
- Add fish to pan and cook 4-5 minutes per side until flaky; remove from heat and shred.
- Bake taco shells according to package directions. Chop tomatoes and avocado.
- Fill each taco shell with fish, lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado. Serve with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 341mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g