- 2 medium apple
- 4 large pickle
- Preheat broiler or turn oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice pepper, onion and mushroom. Set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium; drizzle with olive oil.
- Add veggies once oil shimmers. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Allow to fully cook, 7-8 minutes.
- Carefully add broth, scraping the bottom of pan and mixing veggies. Stir in soy sauce and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Place open rolls on a baking sheet. Add veggies to each roll and top with cheese. Toss in oven for 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts and bun becomes a little toasty.
- Serve with apple slices and a pickle.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie