This Buffalo Chicken Wrap delivers a punch of flavor from tangy sauce, blue cheese, and fresh crunchy veggies in a soft flour tortilla. Use leftover cooked chicken for a quick and satisfying lunch!
Buffalo Chicken WrapPrint Pin Rate
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup buffalo (wing) sauce
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup broccoli slaw
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 medium Tortilla, Flour
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt and buffalo sauce. Add chicken, cheese, and slaw; mix well.
- Slice avocado. Slice tomato and remove the seeds; dice into smaller pieces.
- Lay out the wraps and add an even amount of chicken mixture to each, top with a few slices of avocado and diced tomatoes. Roll up tightly and slice in half.