- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium onion
- 1 large mushrooms, portabella
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, gluten free
- 4 regular hoagie roll
- 4 ounce provolone cheese
- 2 medium apple
- 4 large pickle
- Preheat broiler or turn oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice pepper, onion and mushroom. Set aside.
- Heat large skillet over medium; drizzle with olive oil.
- Add veggies once oil shimmers. Season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Allow to fully cook, 7-8 minutes.
- Carefully add broth, scraping the bottom of pan and mixing veggies. Stir in soy sauce and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Place open rolls on a baking sheet. Add veggies to each roll and top with cheese. Toss in oven for 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts and bun becomes a little toasty.
- Serve with apple slices and a pickle.
Calories: 436kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 2024mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 19g