As a BONUS for each day of the week I’ve given you five options. That means that all month long you can have a different recipe every single day! The fifth recipe in each day is for those occurrences when you’ve got an extra week in the month.
Print it out and have your breakfast schedule ready every day of the week!
- Mondays are for hot cereals or oatmeal. An excellent way to get your week started. The recipes I’ve given you are both filling and fueling, chock-full of nutritious power-packed ingredients.
- Tuesdays are for granola. To save yourself some time prepare the granola the night before so that it’s ready to go first thing in the morning. Pour overtop your favorite almond or coconut milk for a delicious cold cereal.
- Wednesdays are for parfaits. If the recipe calls for granola you’ve already got that step out of the way from the previous days’ breakfast. The great thing about parfaits is that they are so quick to throw together. In a mid-week slump they are the perfect pick-me-up breakfast!
- Thursdays are for smoothies. Everyone loves a good smoothie and with only a handful of ingredients and a matter of minutes you can have a healthy on-the-go energy boost.
- Fridays are for eggs. Think there’s only one way to enjoy scrambled eggs in the morning? Think again! You can add grains, veggies and more to amp up the already good-for-you way to start your day!
- Saturdays are for waffles or pancakes. There’s nothing better than sitting down with the family on Saturday morning around the breakfast table enjoying quality time together. Waffles or pancakes are a meal I feel are best enjoyed when you’ve got a little extra time to savor.
- Sundays are for breads or muffins. Like Saturday, most have a little bit more time on Sunday mornings and a slice of fresh bread or delicious hot muffin is a great way to kick off your Sunday.
MONDAY Hot Cereal/Oatmeal: