- 24 standard cupcake liners
- 2 cup pastry flour, whole wheat
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cup pumpkin, canned
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seed kernels
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line muffin pan with paper liners. Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda into a mixing bowl; add salt, stir.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients, except pumpkin seeds.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix gently until just barely mixed together.
- Place an even amount of batter into each muffin cup, sprinkle each with pumpkin seeds. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie