- 12 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup, chunks pineapple
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and rinse.
- Chop (or mince) garlic and olives; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium. Once hot, add garlic and olives. Cook for 1 minute and then add tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain tuna and add to skillet, along with pasta and black pepper. Toss together and heat through.
- Serve with pineapple chunks on the side.
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 206mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g