- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup, chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup bulgur, dry
- 2 cup plum
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 cup cauliflower, florets
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 3/4 cup chopped onion, and 1/3 cup chopped celery; sauté 3 minutes. Add 2 cups water, 1 cup bulgur; bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 11 minutes. Dice plums, lightly chop spinach and parsley.
- Allow bulgur to cool to room temperature. Add all ingredients together with remaining olive oil and a spritz of fresh lemon juice. Serve immediately or cover and chill. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 185mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 12g