- 3 cup grapes
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1/8 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise, light
- 5 ounce chicken, canned
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- Slice 1/3 cup of grapes in half; reserve remaining to serve with pita. Chop celery and onion. Slice pita pockets in half.
- Add sliced grapes, celery, onion, yogurt, mayonnaise, chicken, and cashews to a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the pita pockets. Serve with remaining grapes on the side.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 580mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 22g