- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 piece Chicken breast tenders, uncooked
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 1 cup kernels Corn, sweet, white, raw
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 oz cheddar cheese
- 4 oz tortilla chips
- Begin to heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cut chicken into thin strips and toss into hot skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken until browned and no longer pink inside.
- While chicken cooks, dice tomato and slice onion. Toss tomatoes and onions together in a large bowl with spinach, Romaine, rinsed beans and corn.
- Once chicken has completely cooked, toss together with barbecue sauce; add to salad.
- Top off with ranch dressing and cheese; toss together to fully coat.
- Serve each salad topped with crumbled tortilla chips.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie