- 2 tablespoon hot sauce
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne or red pepper
- 2 cup rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 ounce blue cheese crumbles
- 2 stalk celery
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 1/2 medium tomato, red
- 4 medium banana
- Whisk hot pepper sauce, 2 tablespoons vinegar and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl.
- Shred the chicken. Add to the bowl with the hot sauce; toss to coat well.
- Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, pepper and the remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar in a small bowl. Stir in blue cheese.
- Slice celery, enough to yield about 1 cup.
- To assemble sandwiches toast bread, then spread with 1 tablespoon blue cheese sauce and top with one-fourth of the chicken, lettuce, celery and tomato. Drizzle with some of the hot sauce remaining in the bowl.
- Serve with a half a banana.
Calories: 620kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 118mg | Sodium: 1590mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 20g