- 10 ounce chicken, canned
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 medium apple
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium avocado
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- Drain chicken, and chop celery and apple. Place into a large mixing bowl along with mayo, yogurt, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Slice avocados into halves; do not peel. Remove the pit and slice the avocado flesh in a criss-cross pattern. Scoop some of the chicken mixture into each half, and serve with crackers.
Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 710mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 7g