- 4 ounce Spaghetti
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup croutons, plain
- 2 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Prepare pasta as directed on package; drain and set aside. Meanwhile, warm sauce on low heat.
- Shred lettuce, halve tomatoes, and toss into a large bowl; add salad dressing and mix well. Top with croutons.
- Top pasta with sauce and grated parmesan cheese; serve with salad and fresh berries on the side.
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 905mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 16g