- 4 ounce Spaghetti
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup croutons, plain
- 2 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Prepare pasta as directed on package; drain and set aside. Meanwhile, warm sauce on low heat.
- Shred lettuce, halve tomatoes, and toss into a large bowl; add salad dressing and mix well. Top with croutons.
- Top pasta with sauce and grated parmesan cheese; serve with salad and fresh berries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie