- 3 cup rotisserie chicken
- 2 medium apple
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 8 large Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup Cashews
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 large pita, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup hummus
- Dice or shred rotisserie chicken. Slice apples and toss in a small amount of lemon juice to prevent from browning.
- Divide spinach and lettuce evenly into lunchbox serving dishes; top with chicken, sliced apples, a few olives and cashews.
- Mix olive oil and vinegar in a container, then divide into small containers to place into lunch box.
- Serve with cucumber slices, pita wedges and hummus.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie