- 3 cup grapes
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 1/8 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise, light
- 5 ounce chicken, canned
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- Slice 1/3 cup of grapes in half; reserve remaining to serve with pita. Chop celery and onion. Slice pita pockets in half.
- Add sliced grapes, celery, onion, yogurt, mayonnaise, chicken, and cashews to a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the pita pockets. Serve with remaining grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie