- 4 roll (3-1/2″ dia) rolls, hard
- 2 stalk green onion
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 3 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 fruit, without skin and seed AVOCADO
- 2 sweetpotato, 5″ long sweet potato
- 2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- Before assembling your sandwiches, make some sweet potato chips! (This portion is where the lengthy cooking time comes in).
- Finely chop green onions, stir in with cream cheese. (Keep cream cheese plain if onions not desired). Thinly slice tomato. Shred carrots and slice avocado.
- Spread cream cheese on bottom half of each roll, layer with remaining ingredients. Serve with applesauce.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 494mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 20g