This incredibly tender and flavorful pulled pork uses only FOUR ingredients, and it’s made right in your slow cooker!
Serve this melt-in-your-mouth pulled pork piled high on a whole grain bun. We like a side of fresh fruit and a green salad or coleslaw.
- 2 pound pork roast
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 cup pineapple
- Place the pork in a slow cooker. Whisk together the club soda and brown sugar, then pour over the meat.
- Cover and cook for 6-7 hours on low or until well cooked and the pork shreds easily (4-5 hours on high).
- Using two forks, pull the pork apart.
- Drain well, then stir in barbecue sauce. Allow to cook for 30 minutes longer.
- Serve pork topped with spinach on whole wheat rolls. Serve pineapple on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie