This incredibly tender and flavorful pulled pork uses only FOUR ingredients, and it’s made right in your slow cooker!
Serve this melt-in-your-mouth pulled pork piled high on a whole grain bun. We like a side of fresh fruit and a green salad or coleslaw.
- 2 pound pork roast
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 cup pineapple
- Place the pork in a slow cooker. Whisk together the club soda and brown sugar, then pour over the meat.
- Cover and cook for 6-7 hours on low or until well cooked and the pork shreds easily (4-5 hours on high).
- Using two forks, pull the pork apart.
- Drain well, then stir in barbecue sauce. Allow to cook for 30 minutes longer.
- Serve pork topped with spinach on whole wheat rolls. Serve pineapple on the side.