- 10 ounce lasagna noodles, dry
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup Tofu, soft
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup basil, fresh
- 1 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray, and cook lasagna noodles as directed on package.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon marinara into each cup of a muffin pan; set aside.
- Place tofu inside 6-8 paper towels and squeeze out excess liquid.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tofu, ricotta cheese, Parmesan, and pepper.
- Lay out noodles and spread an even amount of cheese mixture onto each. Spoon on some marinara sauce, then top with spinach and basil.
- Roll up each lasagna noodle tightly and place one into each muffin cup. Top with remaining marinara and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese has melted.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie