Honey Lime Fruit Salad
This beautiful fruit salad is tossed in honey, lime juice and poppy seeds and makes a delicious and refreshing snack, dessert or side dish!
Why We Love This Fruit Salad
Sometimes ordinary foods in simple combinations can taste extraordinary! And this Honey Lime Fruit Salad is proof. A simple honey and lime dressing elevates this beautiful fruit salad into something special. Perfect for brunch or special occasions, but easy and delicious enough that you’ll want to add it to your weekly line up.
For kids who shy away from vegetables some or all of the time, a fresh fruit salad can stand in as a source of some of the important nutrients kids need. In a perfect world, of course, kids would love a good fruit salad AND vegetables. If you’re feeling wistful thinking about it, know that as long as you keep serving and enjoying these foods in your home, your kids will most likely learn to like them! In the meantime, you can feel good about your kids chowing down on fiber- and antioxidant-rich fresh fruits.
Ingredients for Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- Green Grapes
- Lime Juice & Zest
How To Make Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- Chop your fruit: Quarter the strawberries, peel and dice the kiwi, and chop your pineapple into bite-sized pieces. Place the fruit in a large serving bowl.
- Zest and juice your lime.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle over the fruit and toss to combine.
This fruit salad will last 3-5 days in the fridge if stored in an airtight container. You can also throw the leftovers in a freezer bag for smoothies!
More Fruit Recipes To Try:
Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- 4 medium kiwi
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups green grapes
- 2 cups pineapple chopped
Honey Lime Dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Slice strawberries into quarters, cut grapes in half, peel and slice kiwi into quarters, and chop pineapple into bite size pieces. Add to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, lime juice, poppy seeds and lime zest. Drizzle over fruit and gently stir to combine. Enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie
Can I make this up ahead of time, how long does it last?
Hi Katie, yes, you can make it up to a day ahead.
I was going to ask about how long it lasts too. I suppose if I make it and it doesn’t all get eaten, I can throw it into a smoothie.
C’est bonbon st magnificent!