- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together turkey, egg, bread crumbs, milk, cheese, onion flakes, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, and oregano. Shape into 12 even balls and pat into prepared muffin pan; top each with BBQ sauce. Bake for 40-50 minutes until meat is cooked through and is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, slice potatoes and rinse in cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium and then add potatoes; season with salt and pepper. Cook potatoes for 5-6 minutes or until they are golden and tender.
- Spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and then add asparagus. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring often. Cover and set aside until ready to serve.
- Serve meatloaves with potatoes, asparagus, and apple slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie