- 4 ounce turkey bacon
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 3 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 cup strawberries
- Cook turkey bacon on stove top or in microwave. Meanwhile, slice cucumber, tomato, and avocado; toast bread.
- Spread mustard onto 4 pieces of toast. Add a slice of bacon, cucumber, tomato, avocado, lunchmeat, and lettuce to each; top with remaining bread slices.
- Serve sandwiches with strawberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie