- 4 regular hoagie roll
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoon Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 cup raspberries
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Open hoagies and place on a foil-covered baking sheet. Top one side with turkey and cheese. Broil 6 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and turkey is heated through.
- Meanwhile, slice tomatoes in half. Thinly slice cucumber. Mix mustard with yogurt and spread on the other half of the heated hoagies. Top with cucumbers, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Serve hoagies with raspberries and remaining cucumber slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie