- 8 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 stick string cheese
- 2 medium orange
- Spread each slice of bread with mayonnaise. Slice tomato.
- Add turkey, a slice of tomato, and some spinach to 4 slices of bread; top with remaining slices, then cut each sandwich in half.
- Serve with cheese sticks and orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie