- 1 medium avocado
- 4 small hoagie roll
- 4 teaspoon mustard
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 slice Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium apple
- Mash avocado.
- Split rolls in half horizontally; spread mustard onto one half of each roll and mashed avocado onto the other.
- Slice cucumbers, bell pepper, tomato, and cheese (if necessary); add some of each to the bottom halves of the rolls.
- Add turkey, spinach, and a bit of fresh black pepper if desired; top with remaining bread halves, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve sandwiches with apple slices and any remaining veggies on the side.
Calories: 586kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 1641mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 22g