- 1 cup hummus
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 cup strawberries
- 4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- Grate and drain zucchini. Slice strawberries.
- Spread hummus onto 4 slices of bread. Add turkey and grated zucchini. Top with second slice of bread and cut into quarters.
- Top spinach with strawberries, dressing, and almonds.
- Serve sandwich with salad on the side.
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 1839mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 13g