Easy sweet and savory chicken drumsticks come together quickly with marinade ingredients you probably already keep in your pantry!Print Pin Rate
- 8 medium chicken drumsticks
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 cup green beans
- 2 medium pear
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken into a baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix tomato sauce, honey and soy sauce together. Crush and chop garlic, add it and chili powder to tomato sauce mixture, mix. Pour over chicken, bake for approximately 2 hours; stirring every 30 minutes to keep coated.
- Serve with brown rice, steamed veggies and fruit.
Calories: 397kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 120mg | Sodium: 805mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g