Sweetened with fresh peach juice, these Peach Cobbler French Toast sticks are a yummy breakfast finger food for your kids!
French Toast Finger Food
It takes kids a long time to figure out how to cut their food. When you are feeding multiple kids in the morning, it is so great to pre-cut this french toast into sticks and let them just eat them with their little hands!
Plus, kids love to dip things and these french toast sticks make a great way to dip into a yummy peach dip!
How to Make Peach Cobbler French Toast Sticks
Start by breaking eggs into a shallow dish and add cinnamon, peach juice, milk, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly. Soak each slice of bread in egg mixture on both sides.
In a skillet, combine a bit of oil and butter and heat over medium heat. Cook each slice of soaked bread until golden brown. Combine peaches and yogurt and use to top French Toast, or use as a dip.
I love recipes like this because it can be modified seasonally. As soon as Apples are at peak season, we can make Apple Pie French Toast!
More of our favorite French Toast Sticks recipes:
Peach Cobbler French ToastPrint Pin Rate
- 10 slices bread
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp peach juice
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6 medium peaches
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Break eggs into a shallow dish and add cinnamon, peach juice, Milk, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Soak each slice of bread in egg mixture on both sides.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and add butter. Cook soaked bread in a hot skillet until golden brown on each side.
- Cut each slice of french toast into 'sticks'.
- Combine peaches and yogurt and mash with a fork. Use to top French Toast, or use as a dip.