- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 3 cup rotisserie chicken
- 4 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup Italian Salad Dressing, Light
- 4 cup pineapple
- 1 medium cucumber
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Chop bell pepper and chicken.
- Toss together pasta, pepper, chicken, feta and dressing in a large bowl. Chill in the fridge.
- Serve with pineapple chunks and cucumbers.
Calories: 688kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 1399mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 24g