- 1 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/8 cup coconut flakes
- Allow berries to thaw in the refrigerator overnight or by running under water. Once thawed, mash with a fork.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil into the skillet and lightly toast each tortilla, flipping to brown both sides. Add more oil as needed.
- Top each tortilla with cottage cheese, mashed berries, and shredded coconut.
- Slice into triangles and enjoy!
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 305mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g