- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 4 pita, large (6-1/2″ dia) pita, whole wheat
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium (3″ dia) apple
- 4 cup, shredded or chopped shredded veggies, bagged (such as broccoli slaw)
- 1/3 cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
- 1/4 cup, chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing, light
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place pita onto a rimmed baking sheet. Grate carrots and chop broccoli into tiny pieces. Spread marinara sauce on pita. sprinkle with grated carrots and chopped broccoli. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 706mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 25g