- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 4 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, jarred
- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 1 cup pesto
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 2 cup grapes
- 4 tablespoon Salad dressing, sesame seed dressing, regular
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Thinly slice onion; seed and dice tomato. Chop olives and artichoke hearts.
- Spread dough out onto a pizza stone or a round baking sheet. Spread pesto over dough.
- Top with onions, tomatoes, olives, and artichokes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, assemble salad by shredding lettuce and slice grapes in half; toss in a large mixing bowl with dressing and almonds. Toss gently to evenly coat.
- Serve sliced pizza with salad on the side.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 675kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1252mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 25g