Crockpot Spinach LasagnaPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 8 1 slice (when divided to 8 servings)
- 4 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 5 ounce lasagna noodles, dry
- 2 cup ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 1 cup pesto
- 1 1/4 cup spinach
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cup raspberries
- Spread ¼ cup pasta sauce around the bottom of a 4-quart crockpot.
- Add a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles, breaking them if needed so that they will fit. Smear 1/2 cup ricotta cheese and 1/4 cup pesto onto the noodles.
- Add a handful or two of baby spinach then top with a layer of mushrooms, Parmesan, and mozzarella.
- Repeat layers (beginning with the sauce) until you’ve run out of ingredients.
- Before closing the pot, put water into the empty pasta sauce jar, close the top, and shake. Pour this saucy water over the top of everything. Cook on high for about 4 hours.
- Serve hot with berries on the side.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 1132mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g