- 4 large egg
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 teaspoon butter, unsalted
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Hard-boil the eggs and allow to cool; cut each into four equal slices.
- Toast and butter the bread. Top each slice of toast with an egg slice and place onto 4 plates
- Slice cucumber. Divide cucumber and oranges evenly among each plate. Top each serving of oranges with 1/4 cup of yogurt, and serve!
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 199mg | Sodium: 249mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g