- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 cup, chopped onion
- 3 clove garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 piece flatbread, plain
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup, shredded fontina cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 cup shredded lettuce, red leaf
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add broccoli and sliced onion; sauté 5 minutes, until onion is soft. Add sliced garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Place crust (which should be approximately 10.5 ounces) on a baking sheet. Scatter about 1/2 cup cheese on top. Slice tomato and distribute with broccoli mixture on top, then scatter more cheese over it. Repeat with second crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes. Slice each into 6 pieces.
- Serve with a salad.
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 565mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g