- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 4 regular hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- 2 cup green beans
- Preheat a large skillet over medium. Add oil, then swirl to coat pan.
- Pound out chicken to an even thickness, and season with salt and pepper; add to hot skillet. Cook 5-6 minutes per side until golden or until center is no longer pink.
- Chop cooked chicken into small pieces and toss into a bowl with BBQ Sauce. Shred carrots and lettuce.
- Add BBQ chicken to the bottom portion of each bun, then top with lettuce and carrots; add tops of buns, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve with grapes and raw green beans on the side.
Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 765mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 26g