- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 piece Chicken breast tenders, uncooked
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 1 cup kernels Corn, sweet, white, raw
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 oz cheddar cheese
- 4 oz tortilla chips
- Begin to heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cut chicken into thin strips and toss into hot skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken until browned and no longer pink inside.
- While chicken cooks, dice tomato and slice onion. Toss tomatoes and onions together in a large bowl with spinach, Romaine, rinsed beans and corn.
- Once chicken has completely cooked, toss together with barbecue sauce; add to salad.
- Top off with ranch dressing and cheese; toss together to fully coat.
- Serve each salad topped with crumbled tortilla chips.
Calories: 639kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 1168mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 8g