- 1 none cooking spray
- 6 ounce turkey sausage
- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Spray a medium-size skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add sausage to hot skillet and season with salt and pepper as desired; cook until no longer pink, stirring frequently to crumble.
- Meanwhile, chop mushrooms, bell pepper, carrots, broccoli, and pineapple into smaller pieces.
- Divide pizza dough into 4 equal portions so each family member can assemble individual pizzas. Roll the dough out to the desired thickness and place onto large baking sheets for assembly.
- Top each pizza with sauce and toppings as desired; encourage everyone to try something new!
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie