- 1 none cooking spray
- 6 ounce turkey sausage
- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Spray a medium-size skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add sausage to hot skillet and season with salt and pepper as desired; cook until no longer pink, stirring frequently to crumble.
- Meanwhile, chop mushrooms, bell pepper, carrots, broccoli, and pineapple into smaller pieces.
- Divide pizza dough into 4 equal portions so each family member can assemble individual pizzas. Roll the dough out to the desired thickness and place onto large baking sheets for assembly.
- Top each pizza with sauce and toppings as desired; encourage everyone to try something new!
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
Calories: 554kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 1706mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 19g