- 4 medium russet potato
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 ounce ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 4 large egg
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- Bake potatoes in oven at 300 degrees for about 2 hours.
- Chop peppers.
- Scoop out the inside of the baked potatoes and put in bowl.
- Add vegetables.
- Add 4 tablespoon low fat ricotta cheese.
- Add 4 egg to hold it altogether.
- Roll mixture into a ball, and cook it on a skillet or griddle.
- Optional: Top with pizza sauce and some part skim mozzarella.
Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 207mg | Sodium: 406mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g