- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 medium peach
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Start with 4 small, sealable containers (mason jars work great). To each container add 1/4 cup of oats, 1/4 cup of yogurt, syrup, a pinch of sea salt and 2 tablespoons of chopped walnuts; mix well.
- Dice peaches. Reserve half and divide remaining peaches between containers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, top with reserved peaches and more chopped walnuts.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie